Browser ShakingThis is a fun little trick that can create a shaking screen on your web browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, etc..)
The trick is simply a small Java Script that causes your browser window to move to different positions, causing a shake of your entire screen. It's kind of cool to watch and see what Java Script can do! Try it out..
Use this trick at your own risk.
Copy this entire line and paste it onto your address box, then press Enter:
Convert Any Document or Web Page to PDFSomebody just told you that you need to have Adobe Acrobat (Writer) to create a PDF file? Guess what, you can get away from that pricey piece of software if you just need to convert some documents to pdf, without a need of fancy editing the pdf document.
Here's how. Thanks to the BullZip, who provides a Free Pdf printer. With this free tool, you can simply "print out" your document or webpage to a pdf file, just about the same way as you print it out to a printer.
You can visit BullZip.com for more information about the software.
Here the direct link to BullZip downloads page: Downloads
- To get started, first follow the link above and download Free Pdf Printer from BullZip, then install it to your computer.
- Once you're done, you might need to close the program (or the web browser) which you're currently viewing the document. This helps refreshing the list of available printers on your computer.
- Once you get back to the document you want to convert, perform the same steps are you print out the document, i.e. File > Print ...
- When you see the Print window pop-up, select "Bullzip PDF Printer" under "Printers", then click "OK".
- BullZip PDF Printer will then start to analyze your document and display a new pop-up window, where you can direct it to the location you want to save the pdf file.
- Follow the pop-up windows and.. hola! The PDF document is created!